I am Helene. I am a crafter and I will be posting the cards that I make here.
These two I’ve made for my mom and my mother-in-law for the coming Mother’s Day.
- Marianne Design Creatables Lr0356 Tiny’s Butterflies 1
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0146 Rectangle Frame Die
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0316 Border Edge Die
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0149 Border
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0258 Oval
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0133 Fleur de Lys Border
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0304 Oval
- Nellies Multi Frame Die MFD055 Straight round
- Cameo Punch set Nellie Snellen – Medium set vintage flower CAMP001
- Cameo Punch set Nellie Snellen – Jumbo set vintage lady CAMP004
- CAD002 Nellie`s Cameo Dies – jumbo star-flower oval frames
- CAD004 Nellie`s Cameo Dies – medium vintage oval frames
PS.Detail Dimensional Laque and Cameo Punches:
The Button look is achieved by applying transparent Royal Coat Dimensional Magic laque. It dries clear and adds dimension and shine.
The lovely cameos are made with Cameo Punches from Nellie Snellen. The detail I want to draw your attention to, though, is the pierced edge of one of the layers. One way to create this effect is to use a special ruler with holes. I had done it for ages before I got myself a nice little tool called SCOR-BUG Embosser. A lot faster! :) And just as good looking.