This box was created for Challenge #74 “Een tasje of doosje met vlinders erop” at Scr@p-Cards Challenge-Blog.
I used the We R Memory Keepers Pillow Box Punch Board to create the box. The board itself offers only one width for all pillow boxes which I find a little awkward. A slight modification to the board would have made it a lot more universal. Strange that they stuck with the limitation. Anyways, for now, we’ll have to use what’s available – our own creativity. :-) So, I made my box a little wider. Closed, it now measures 12×9 cm (LxW)
- We R Memory Keepers Pillow Box Punch Board
- Marianne Design Creatables Lr0115 Butterfly
- Marianne Design Petra`S Ornaments Creatables Lr 0279
- Crafter’s Companion Embossalicious Embossing Folder Flutterby Butterfly 8″ X 8″ Ef8-Flbut
- JOY!CRAFTS – Die Cutting & Embossing Stencil LOVE FANTASY 3 BORDERS B 6002/0405
- DixiCraft Die MD0008 Alphabet Block
- DixiCraft Die MD0008 Alphabet small
PS. Detail: Tiny Label Outline
If you look closer at the Sweet label, you’ll notice a very thin red outline.
A tiny little bit that you would not even notice unless you looked for it. The halves of the red label are shifted to the sides to look out a little from under the white one.