How are you today?
It’s been bright and sunny in Amsterdam, which is always a pleasant surprise. :)
However, constant vigilance! – as dear Mr.Moody used to say, – Christmas is closer than you think!
I entered this Christmas card into the Anything Goes Challenge at Weekly Christmas Card Challenges, the Christmas in July Challenge at My Time To Craft and the Round Cards or Use Circles Challenge at Marianne Design Divas. What can be more of a circle than a Christmas bauble? :)
The bauble I like so much is actually cut with an ancient Orbis Circle Cutter. It’s very old, still, the blade seems to do the job quite well. I use it on a glass mat though, not on the mat that came with it – makes a huge difference!
The cameo is all paper, made with the Nellie Snellen Cameo Punch Vintage Lady Camp004. It’s highly recommended to spray the punched paper oval with water first for a dramatically different embossing result. Here is another example.
The middles of flowers are liquid pearl drops.
The colorful red word Kerst has a white slightly offset under layer just to make it stand out better.
- Orbis Circle Cutter
- Marianne Design Collectables Col 1338 Eline’s Kerst NL
- Marianne Design Craftables Cr1251 – Tiny’s Hearts
- Marianne Design Creatables Lr0181 Pine Tree Branch (Christmas)
- Marianne Design Creatables Lr0273 Anja’s Vintage 3 Ornaments
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities Holiday Trees S4-284
- Nellie’s Cameo Dies – Jumbo Vintage Oval Frames Cad002
- Nellie Snellen Cameo Punch Set – Jumbo Set Vintage Lady Camp004
- Nellie Snellen Floral Punch Jumbo Set Bloem FLP014
- Nellie Snellen Floral Punch Medium Set FLP013 Flower-3
- Nellie Snellen Floral Punch Jumbo FLP015 Takje-3
Thanks for stopping by!