I bought the new Marianne Design Poinsettias the other day, and I couldn’t wait to try them out. So, there they are:
The whole card looks like that:
The little golden birdies are Elizabeth Craft Designs (#709) I find them extremely cute! Their background layer is golden mirror board. It’s actually quite shiny once it catches the light properly :)
Do you recognize the bow in the evergreen? Yes! It is the ancient Joy! bow. Still looking good. :)
Another interesting find on this card is the sentiment. I bought the punch with the words in HEMA! They are more into journaling there, but sometimes have some good stuff that can be used on cards, too.
- Marianne Design Collectable Eline`s Poinsettia COL1393
- Marianne Design Creatables Lr0285 (one of the corners)
- Joy! Crafts Cutting & Embossing Bow Set 2 6002/0065
- Elizabeth Craft Designs (#709) “Birds”
- Craft Dies By Sue Wilson – Finishing Touches – Delicate Fronds Ced1426
- Craft Dies By Sue Wilson – Finishing Touches Collection – Splendid Swirls Ced1427
- Memory Box Die 98968, Pine Needles
- Scrapping Cottage Cottagecutz Vintage Bells (Cc-022)
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities: Fancy Framed Tags One (S4-377)
- Docrafts – Xcut A4 Embossing Folder – Fairisle Pattern – Xcu 515913 (the light blue background)
Thanks for stopping by!