Another Christmas card today. No pretty patterned papers, just plain white and red. Embossed.
I like the knitted effect my new embossing folders produce, so I keep experimenting with how they can be used. On this card the white background is embossed with the Xcut 6 X 6″ Embossing Folder – Cable Knit Pattern Xcu 515910 and the red layer under it – with the Marianne Design Embossing Folder Knitting DF3418. The latter is bigger than the size of the embossing folder, so I had to fiddle a bit to have the whole piece embossed evenly, but with this pattern it was rather easy.
The frozen letters effect does not show on camera very well, but it’s there, trust my words. :)
- Marianne Design Collectables Col1362 – Snow Globe
- Marianne Design Collectable Eline`s Poinsettia COL1393
- Marianne Design Creatables Lr0156 – Flower And Leafs
- Marianne Design Creatables Pinetree set LR0370
- Marianne Design Creatables Lr0245 Twigs
- Marianne Design Creatables Lr0128 Flower Fantasy
- Marianne Design Folder Snow flakes DF3419 (in the globe)
- Marianne Design Embossing Folder + Die Knitting DF3418
- Dee’s Distinctively Dies – Small Winter Cottage Ime037
- Couture Creations Embossing Folder Co723603 – Sugarplum Ball (xmas tree)
- Xcut 6 X 6″ Embossing Folder – Cable Knit Pattern Xcu 515910
- Crafters Companion Die’sire Classiques – Season’s Greetings DS-CX-SGRT
- Creative Expressions Craft Dies By Sue Wilson – Finishing Touches – Maidenhair Fern (CED1433)
Kaartenuitdaging 246 – It’s time for christmas….cards
********No design papers********
Christmas Card Challenges #45 — Anything Goes
Challenge #296: Embossing
Thanks for stopping by!