A Birthday Card today. :)
For my daughter’s friend I wanted to make something unusual. Oh those little girls who believe they are all grown up already :)
I started with using Kraft as the base for the card instead of the more frequent white cardstock. The “designer papers” are in fact pages from an old Top Model agenda :) I like Top Model, they have very girly stuff. The roses are punched. I used a big classic 5-petal punch to make them.
The tiny yellow piece in the bottom left-hand corner shows tiny punched through stars. This is also a HEMA all-around punch on magnets. Very useful.
I love the Marianne Design zipper! It looks cool and can be used in so many, sometimes really crazy combinations, and still look cool! :)
The foliage is Marianne Design, naturally. Most naturally, I’d say :)
- Top Model old agenda
- Various corner punches for the tags
- Big 5-petal punch for the roses
- HEMA tiny stars punch
- HEMA plastic tape Label Maker
- Marianne Design Cr1260 Craftables Zipper
- Marianne Design Lr0229 Creatables Anja’s leaves 4
- Marianne Design Lr0192 Creatables Leaves
- Marianne Design Lr0133 Creatables Open Flower Classic
- Marianne Design Lr0116 Creatables Frame 1
- Leane Creatief Lea’bilities 45.9616 Die “Frame Squarers”
99 Off the Edge
Lots of Layers—-is the new Try it on Tuesdays Challenge
Challenge #301 – Colourful
Fussy and Fancy Challenge 151 – Flowers
CraftyCatz challenge #299……Lets Tag it…
Kraft at Marianne Design Divas
Thanks for stopping by!