Easter is early this year :) Here is my card. All traditional colors with some “hidden” eggs and bunnies.
I used some glitter to make the word Pasen, but the camera does not want to show how fluffy it turned out. Maybe here, on this close-up:
I used some gesso and stencils to create the dimensional dots under the sentiment and a floral pattern on the brighter orange paper just to calm the color down a bit :)
Most of the flowers are punched, only the big one is die-cut with the Leane Creatief Lea’bilities “Flower 008” 45.0577.
The eggs are mirri board. Actually, one of them is golden and the other one is very light green. After a thousand attempts to catch the proper color on camera, I gave up.
- Leane Creatief Lea’bilities “Flower 008” 45.0577
- Marianne Design Collectables Col1382 Easter Egg
- Marianne Design Cr1271 Craftables
- Marianne Design Creatables Lr0156 – Flower And Leafs
- Marianne Design Creatables Lr0131 Open Flower Trendy
- Marianne Design Creatables Lr0164 Button Flower
- Sheena Douglass – Brambles Sd-Md-Bramb
- Joy!Crafts Mery’s Stencil – Basic Joy!Crafts 6002/0403
- Creative Expressions – Pierced Flags (Ced4304)
- Creative Expressions – Maidenhair Fern (CED1433)
- + some twine
- + some sequins
- + some liquid pearls
# 214 Flowers and more Flowers at Use Your Stuff
Week 10 – Easter/Flowers Challenge at Crafting Challenge at Digi Choosday
#317 Flowers at My Time To Craft
# 81 Pasen. at Kaartjes-Inspiratie Challenges Blog
#218 – Flowers at The Crazy Challenge
152 anything goes / twist of Easter at Artistic Inspirations
#45 – Handmade Flowers at Dies R Us
#83 Pasen/iets van kippen at Scr@p-Cards
2/2016 Easter at Craft Passion
7 Easter/Anything Goes at Where The HeART Is
Anything Goes at Our Crafty Corner
Anything goes at Crafty Girlz
Thanks for stopping by!