Father’s Day is next week, so a card for a man today. Does this combination of colors and elements look masculine enough?
Fluffy flowers and pearls are not always exactly the things to put on a man’s card, so this time I decided to go architectural. Well, sort of… :) This is a big card – an A4 folded in halves. I added several embossed and padded layers and elements to create some volume.
- Provo Craft Cuttlebug A2 Diamond In The Rough Embossing Folder
- Marianne Design Creatables Lr0159 Hearts
- Marianne Design Creatables Lr0270 Anja`S Vintage Ornaments 2
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Diamonds S4-288
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities Hardware Buckles – 4 Die Shapes S3-102
- Lin & Lene Design Cutting & Embossing Border Hart 1201/0006
- DixiCraft Die MD0008 Alphabet Block
- Scor-Bug Embosser – to pierce the edge
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile (70907-7)
Do-it creatief challenge blog: Challenge #2 Juni mannenkaart
Thanks for stopping by!