The sun cannot decide whether it should or should not break through the mist in Amsterdam today :) While it’s struggling, I am presenting a new card. A Christmas card, naturally :)
The sentiment is gesso-stecilled and glittered with some fine golden glitter. I also used some golden wax on the lantern, the candle and the flower. And some snow.
The bells at the upper left corner are real bells. They even ring, well, kind of :)
I added a small punched cross inside the lattern.
- Marianne Design LR0190 Creatables Lantern XL
- Marianne Design LR0435 Creatable – Petra’s Poinsettia
- Marianne Design LR0437 Creatables – Petra’s Twigs
- Marianne Design LR0438 Creatables – Petra’s Larix
- Joy!Crafts 6002/2031 Candles
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0402 Mery’s Stencil – Basic Round x4
- Scr@p-Cards Challenge-Blog: Challenge # 91
- Glitter ‘N’ Sparkle Challenge Blog : Challenge #219
- Dies R Us Challenge: Challenge #63 – SNOW
- Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenges: Challenge #331 – Glitter and Sparkle
- 4 CRAFTY CHICKS: 4CC #329 – Distressing
- Marianne’s Design Divas: Challenge 12: Anything goes with minimum 3 Marianne Design products
- Crafting When We Can: Challenge #134 – IT’S CHRISTMAS!!!
- The Crafty Addicts: Challenge 30
Thanks for stopping by!