A Valentine card today. Totally different from the other one :) I did not use any patterned papers. Just plain red and white with a number of accents.
It’s funny that in the photo the embossed white looks a shade different than the other white. :)
The Yin-Yang is embossed, too, and I used some white chalks to bring the embossing up a bit.
There is a complimentary shaker heart-circle inside. :)
- Joy!Crafts 1201/0002 – Lin & Lene Design – Circle Hearts
- Joy!Crafts 1201/0006 – Lin & Lene Design – Border Hearts
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0231 – Orientals – Yin-Yang
- Little Scrap Pieces: Show it off Saturday Linky Party and Happy Valentines’s Day!
- Glitter ‘N’ Sparkle Challenge Blog : Challenge #226
- Die Cuttin Divas: Challenge #304 ~ Valentine Colors
- Sunny Day Crafting: Sunny Day Crafting Ch# 36 Die Cuts
- Hobbywinkel De Egel: Februari challenge # 27
- Cuttlebug Mania: Roses are red
- Deep Ocean Challenge Blog: Challenge #148: “Hearts”
- Crafty Cardmakers: #182 Add Some Texture
- Crafty Calendar Challenge : February Challenge – ‘Love Is In The Air’
- Blog Craft Passion: Wyzwanie #1/2017 Z sercami / Challenge #1/2017 With hearts
Thanks for stopping by!