I made this card for a friend of mine, who has obviously been happily married for over 25 years now :)
25 years married!!!!! Grown up kids! But between ourselves we still call each other “girl” :)
Well, anyways, lots of silver on this card. :) Featuring the embossed and silver-gilded with Inka-Gold silver wax frame and the shiny mirri board numbers, embossed with the Fleur-de-lis pattern.
I could not help adding at least one bright flower to it.
Here is some detail from a different angle: beads, sequins, some tulle ribbon, pearls etc.
And the flowers, of course :) All handmade. This time I did not use any dies for the flowers, just punches.
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0302 Border 3
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0540 Background With Holes
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0542 Border With Holes
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0475 Edges – Lines
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0331 – Leaf 1
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0332 – Leaf 2
- Marianne Design LR0268 Creatables Dies – Eline’s Cupboard and Frame
- Marianne Design Collectables COL1347 Party Numbers Die and Clear Stamps Set
- Memory Box Botanical Stem Die # 99088
- Make It Square! | ModSquadChallenge
- Moving Along With The Times: 47. Embossing, Wet and/or Dry
- A Gem of A Challenge: Challenge #196 “Wedding or Anniversary”
- Crafting When We Can: Challenge #146 – Shabby Chic
- Dream Valley Challenges: Challenge # 158 – Square Cards Only
- Dies R Us Challenge: Challenge #75 – Celebrations
- Sunny Day Crafting: June Challenge – Tic Tac Toe (right column – Flowers-Dies/Punches-Embossing)
- CraftAddiction Designteam en Challengeblog: Challenge #06 – Bloemen bloemen en nog eens bloemen
- Craftyhazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge: Craftyhazelnut’s Patterned Paper June 2017 challenge
- Deep Ocean Challenge Blog: Challenge #157: “Die Cuts, Chipboards and/or Punches”
Thanks for stopping by!