a pinky card today, made for the birthday of my daughter’s friend. I found this striped patterned paper sheet in one of my extremely pink paper pads the other day, and that’s the design it ended up in. :)
Traditionally, I could not help adding a brighter spot to the general pastels, thus the fluffy orange cord. :)
The lace-looking Joy!Crafts 6002/0316 Border Edge die-cuts are layered to create more volume. The sentiment has three layers, a bit offset.
The flowers are handmade using several 5-petal punches, I used my dear Nellie Snellen Floral Punch Sets to cut and emboss the leaves.
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0478 Doily Round
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0368 – Rose Corner
- Joy!Crafts 6002/0316 Border Edge
- Marianne Design LR0447 Creatable – Bow & Ribbon
- Creative Expressions CED5406 Happy Birthday Die
- Nellie Snellen Floral Punch Medium Set FLP029 Rose Leaf
- Nellie Snellen Floral Punch Set Jumbo FLP011 Leaf-1
- Nellie Snellen Floral Punch Jumbo Set FLP031 Rose Leaves
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge: Challenge #190–Punches & Dies
- Deep Ocean Challenge Blog: Challenge #158: “Lots of Layers”
- CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS: Challenge 278 – Dots and / or Stripes!
- Dies R Us Challenge: Challenge #76 – Layers
- Double D Challenges: Pastel Party
- House of Cards: July Challenge: Stripes and/or Colors
- Crafty Girls Creations: Challenge 38
- Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge: Wk 26 ~ Anything Goes Craft Challenge at Digi Choosday
- Crafty Calendar Challenge : July Challenge – ‘Anything Goes’
- Crafty Catz: CRAFTY CATZ Challenge #377 – Anything goes with a optional twist
Thanks for stopping by!