Two cards today.
My husband has a sister and a brother who are actually twins! How cool is that?!!
Every year I try to make sort of twin cards for their birthday. Here is version 2017. Which one is for the girl and which one is for the boy? :)
In both cases, it’s basically a white sheet punched in all kinds of ways and foam-taped against a patterned paper background, plus a tiny banner. :)
- Creative Expressions – Craft Dies by Sue Wilson – Perspectives Collection – Happy (CED8301)
- My Favorite Things Die-namics LLD Hip Clips MFT-726
- My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX (MFT-602)
- Marianne Design CR1321 Craftables – Punch Die Stars
- Scrapping4funChallenges: Challenge 94 – Birthday
- Dies R Us Challenge: Challenge #77 – Die Cut Sentiment as the Focus
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: Clean and simple or Fussy and fancy challenge
- Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenges: Challenge 360 – Use a Patterned Paper
- pile it on: Pile It On! #132 – Primary Colors and/or Something Beginning with “S” (the colors or Sentiment for the “S”, a big punched focal point sentiment :)
- Scr@p-Cards Challenge-Blog: Scr@p-Cards #98 (the red card with a butterfly on it)
- Always Fun Challenges: Challenge 15 “Paper Piecing”
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge: Challenge #191–Celebration
- Glitter ‘N’ Sparkle Challenge Blog : Challenge #248
- Crafty Girlz Challenges: July Challenge
Thanks for stopping by!